You are responsible for the 2nd level support in the Active directory and network environment of our customers. You will be working on requests (tickets) regarding Active Directory related activities like DNS, DHCP, GPO’s, Users and Groups. You are part of the BizDevOps team.
- Maintaining and supporting Active Directory forests and domains
- Installing and troubleshooting Active Directory domain controllers 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019
- Second level support regarding issues in an Active Directory environment
- Working on requests (tickets) regarding Active Directory related activities like DNS, DHCP, GPO’s, maintaining and creating Users and Groups
- Making processes more efficient and effective
- Help the business by working together with other departments and communicating clear
- Closely working together with Development engineers and consultants in a BizDevOps team
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in support
- Hands-on experience with Active directory, Window server 2012, Windows server 2016
- Business proficient level in English, both verbally and written
- Minimal MBO is required
- HBO is plus
- Experience with Jira and Service Now
- Experience with scripting languages like PowerShell
- Proficiency in Dutch (both verbally and written)
A company with highly skilled and passionate colleagues who love to work together to get the best results!
- Competitive salary.
- Non-contributory pension up to 80% coverage, and open to adding extra deposits
- A personal buddy to support you during your first months