You are responsible for the operation and 2nd level support of the Azure Active directory for our customers. You will be working on requests (tickets) regarding related activities like group creation, app registration and policies. Beside this your support is required on new projects and deliveries.
- Maintaining and supporting Azure Active Directory
- Supporting and troubleshooting user synchronization, authentication and authorization issues
- Working on requests (tickets) regarding Azure Active Directory related activities like group creation, app registration and policies
- Supporting and troubleshooting applications registration issues
- Closely working together with Development engineers and consultants in a BizDevOps team
- Support in new projects and deliveries
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in support
- Hands-on experience with Azure Active Directory infrastructure
- Azure Active Directory Connect
- B2B, CASB, MFA, SAML, OIDC
- PowerShell and support tools
- Business proficient level in English, both verbally and written
- Experience with Jira, Agile scrum and ServiceNow are ‘nice-to-haves’
- Proficiency in Dutch (both verbally and written) is a big plus.
- A company with highly skilled and passionate colleagues who love to work together
to get the best results!
- Competitive salary
- A personal buddy to support you during your first months
- Unlimited possibilities for personal development and training