- Maintain oversight of all infrastructure hygiene, vulnerability reporting and GEM reporting.
- Analyze requirements to develop and manage program metrics and performance through reporting and active engagement with stakeholders for continuous service improvement.
- Work with vulnerability lifecycle managers, operations and application support teams and the vulnerability data team to analyze requirements, design and develop specs and manage data which supplies information to all vulnerability threat reporting and analysis.
- Create ad-hoc reports for additional management or audit related requests.
- Implement identified process improvements.
- Work with partnering organizations to automate manual metrics and reporting.
- Support the GEM Operations Lead with ad-hoc requests.
- 5 years in vulnerability management or information security reporting functions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to interact with senior management from both business and technical perspectives.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Familiarity with:
- Vulnerability Assessment tools, e.g., Nessus, Qualys, etc.
- OS Security, e.g., Unix, Linux, Windows, Cisco, etc.
- Web application infrastructure, e.g., Application Servers, Web Servers, Databases
- Web development and programming languagesi.e., Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, and/or .Net
- Business Intelligence tools
- SQL scripting and advanced Excel skills.
- Strong work ethic and a proactive mindset with ability to think “outside of the box” to solve problems.
- Experience solving complex data flow challenges.
- Advanced knowledge of complex queries for data analysis.
- Experience with at least one coding language (PowerShell, Python, C#, etc.).
- Experience in automation and optimization of repetitive processes and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
Freedom to succeed in a dynamic environment: creative and innovative ideas are encouraged and recognized.
A positive and inclusive work environment in which diversity and cross-regional work-streams are key components.
An environment conducive to developing supervisory/leadership/presentation skills and build a professional network across the organization globally.
Hybrid (office / home office) presence.